Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day

(Wright family-i am emailing my blog to you all so you can get any pictures that you want from memorial day. don't fret, there are 96 pictures)

We had a fabulous Memorial Day!
As usual we have a yummy breakfast and then we have the ROCKET LAUNCH!
We loved spending time with family as always.

p.s. I have to give a shout out to Taylor and Lisa. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING US GATHER AT YOUR HOUSE! Lisa had her baby early Sunday morning, came home Sunday night and then they STILL hosted us to a fabulous day.
Thank you Thank you!



All the boys did the cooking :)


I told James he needs to teach Lincoln how to play sports properly.
Even with hold the bat backwards he still managed to hit the ball


I am in love with my in-laws/taylor and lisa garden.
Layne and Marian...this is how your beautiful yard is looking!












We were watching Mack. He loved all the kids to play with!

Johnny's Rocket







The parachute didn't deploy - it came straight down and stuck into the ground





Love this girl!

I felt so bad for Lincoln. We went and bought his rocket Saturday morning, so for 2 days he kept asking when we were going 'shoot the rocket ship up high in the sky'. Unfortunately, he was terrified of them. He screamed, yelled and ran away. Poor guy. 
 







So after he was traumatized by a few rockets, I took him back to gma's to watch them..it was still too close to the rocketships. ha

And of course, none of the noise bothered Winston


























I love Bill's face in these next pictures.
It's always the highlight of the day when Bill shoots off his rocket






Hum, yes. This is the momma who had her baby the day before!

After naps, we went swimming with John and his kids over at one of John's neighbors homes.
It was so fun.
Lincoln and Mack LOVED the water!
And of course, Winn just chilled in his careseat
(have I said lately how he's perfect!?)

















After swimming we got some pizza, and of course watched the Bachelorette :) 
I'm so happy it's back in our lives

I also have to add. At 7:00 Lincoln grabbed his bb and bink and said he wanted to cuddle on the couch with me. Within 30 seconds he was asleep on my lap. Lincoln, asleep...on my lap!? It was amazing. I cuddled him for a good hour before I put him in his bed. Ah, I love that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment