Tuesday, May 14, 2013

James turned 29!

My hubby is in his last year in his 20's.
He's getting old :)

Yesterday James turned 29!
We had a great day celebrating.
Lincoln was so so so excited to celebrate Daddy's birthday.
All day he kept asking about daddy's presents and birthday cake and he kept singing "Happy Birthday to Daddy!"

The morning started out by James heading to Physical Therapy
(He's still seeing a doctor from the car accident)
As soon as he left I loaded the kids up in the car
(yes, we were all still in our jammies)
and we went to get birthday balloons.

On our way home we stopped at the doctors and put a balloon on Daddy's car, along with his favorite candy bar.


When James got home he totally thought the doctor's receptionist did it.
I laughed really hard and told him he had to give me the credit :)

The balloon fairy showed up too and put balloons on our front lawn.
A birthday isn't complete if the Balloon Fairy doesn't show up.
I swear, balloons are a MUST on a birthday!


James then went to work and me and the boys had a typical day of playing

When Daddy got home we had some dinner then had a little birthday party.
James wanted Cheese Cake for his cake this year which meant we needed a cheese cake from Cheese Cake Factory. It did not disappoint!


The boys got James his favorite...IBC Rootbeer
and I got him a couple new shirts 
but for his BIG present I got him...
(and if you know my husband you know how excited he is about this)
 A pass so he can drive a Ferrari around the race track at Miller Motor Race Track.
He is seriously so excited. And I'm excited because he's excited.
He'll be able to do the course next weekend.
hooray!

 I absoluetly love his picture of my boys

This is Lincoln-he was sooo excited for cake!


 Winn was spent :)


 Hip Hip...HOORAY!

Unfortunately, Linc didn't like the cheesecake. He wanted to like it so bad though. He kept trying a bite and kept trying to tell himself he liked it. We told him he didn't have to like it and then he said "YUCK". haha. He ended up with a pudding cup for dessert.

All in all we had a great day celebrating.
Today we are continuing to celebrate and we are taking the boat out to the lake!

Happy Birthday James!
We love you!
xoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment