Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Boating Season Has Begun!

Summer is almost here!
And since the weather is getting a lot warmer we decided to take the boat out for the first time this season :)

We had a few hiccups when we first tried to get on the water. But after an hour we got the boat started (had to charge the battery since it was in storage all winter) we hit the water flying. I was giddy. I love being on a boat.

I love that we now own a part of a boat. (we share is with 2 other people..one being James' brother)
I love that we can take it out whenever we want.
Ahh, summer is going to be heavenly.

So yesterday we went out to Utah Lake for a few hours with Scotty and Joe. I could only stay for a few hours because I had someone watching the boys. I've never been to Utah Lake. Besides the fact that it is extremely shallow..the water was amazing! It was glass the whole night and the water was WARM! if I had a wakeboard (still telling the hubs I need my own :) )I would have gotten in the water. And that means a lot, considering I only get in the water when it's extremely hot outside and the water temperature is super warm.

Anyways, we had a great time. I was nice not having the little boys with us. It was great to be able to enjoy an evening to our selves.









DISCLAIMER:
MOM, SCOTTY DID NOT GET INJURED IN THIS CRASH :)
(i just love crashing photos)









I seriously loved being with James and Scotty. It's so fun having Scotty here for the summer. I love spending so much time with him.  And I love how well Scotty and James get along. We have a blast together!

**let boating season begin!!**

1 comment: