Thursday, April 18, 2013

Winston's First Haircut

Lincoln has had his mommy's hair ... curly
Winston has his daddy's hair ... stick straight.

I tried to get a picture of James' hair right before he his own hair. His hair was to the 'long' stage and every time I saw James' hair all I could think about was how Winston hair is just like James'. It grows straight out, sticks out over the ears.

Winston's Long Hair...



James' long hair...



Since Winn's hair doesn't curl like Lincoln's did, we decided it was time to give him a little hair cut.

 We got one of his favorite toys to try to distract him. (It didn't help too much)


Dad tried first. It gave me a panic attack. I thought he was going to chop his ears off.
 


So, I finished the job nicely :)



I even got rid of his mullet. I would have taken some hair off the top since it's so long, but I don't trust myself :)







No comments:

Post a Comment