Monday, January 28, 2013

Car Show

If you know my husband you know he loves cars.
He loves fast cars, he love slow cars.
He love old cars, he loves new cars.
He loves white cars, he love black cars.
I'm starting to sound like Dr. Seuss now...so you get the idea.
Cars, Cars, Cars, Cars.
Every day I find him looking at cars on the internet. 
Everyday it's a new car that he wants.
That hubby of mine really, REALLY likes cars.

Since he likes cars so much every year we go to the Auto Show in Sandy.
He knows exactly which weekend it falls on every year.
(did I mention he likes cars?!)

So, this year was like every other year -
We went to the Auto Show.

This year was extra fun because Lincoln really likes cars now.
He refused (and i mean REFUSED) to stay in the stroller.
He needed to get in every car and test it out, 
push all the buttons,
and try to honk the horn.
He even tried licking one of the cars - it's on ice cream bud!

Anyway -
We enjoyed our day adventure to the car show this year.
Me and Winston felt the same way about it...
..tired and not so interested...


But every year we go cuz Daddy really, really really likes it.
And I humor him by going and telling him which cars I think are cool or dumb :)







By the end of the show
me and Win found a car we both liked
Success indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment