Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Santa and Silly Faces

We had our ward Christmas Party a few weeks ago and Santa made a visit!
Winston did a great job sitting on Santa's Lap.

 Lincoln on the other hand only wanted a sucker.
Little Stink.
Check out his scowl.
hahahahah

**********************
The other day I put Winston on his play mat while I was in the other room.
Next thing I hear from James,
"Jame, you might want to take a picture..quick!"
I went and grabbed my camera and found this...
Lincoln playing with Winston.
 


Then Lincoln started to play his favorite game with Winston,
"Peek-a-boo Winston!"




I am truly grateful for my two little boys.
They bring so much joy into my life.
I love the Lincoln and Winston can interact with eachother.
I love that when Winston is sad, Lincoln will do anything (and i mean anything) to make him "all better"

I am one very, very, very lucky Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment