Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

I can't help but want to sing
"Oh, Christmas Tree. Oh, Christmas Tree"
whenever I look at our Christmas Tree.

James and I decided that last year was the last time we would have a real Christmas tree.
Unfortunatly, it turns out this year is the last time we will have a real christmas tree
(I hope any ways)

As much as I love the smell of the tree,
 I hate knowing that we have a creature living in our tree.
Throughout the day I'll hear weird noises and shaking coming from our glorious tree.
It freaks me out.
And no, it's not Lincoln :)

James said that our tree is "gonezo" on December 26th.
And as much as I hate to see the tree get taken down.
It has to go.
It's already completely dead
and the creature living in it freaks me out.

Anyways-

We went and picked out our lovely tree at good old Harmons.
I wanted it to be a fun, family event
but it never turns out the way you plan it.

Between freezing, and almost getting hit by cars in the parking lot,
we managed to find a tree and take it home.






When we got home we started decorating it.
I love decorating a Christmas tree
I especially loved it this year because we got all new ornaments.
And i loved it because Lincoln helped put all the ornaments on the bottom branches of the tree.
Winston was a saint and just sat on Daddy's lap while they watch, "Elf"










 After we decorated our Tree
Lincoln wrote Santa a letter, 
where he drew a picture and asked for a Choo Choo Train for Christmas










That night the Pajama Elf came and got Lincoln's letter and left Linc and Winston Christmas Jammies.
 I just love kids in jammies








 ...AND you know you're done taking pictures when big brother decides to roll over little brother...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment