Sunday, November 11, 2012

Winston's Baby Blessing

Last Sunday, November 4th was a great day.
James blessed our sweet son
Winston Craven Wright.

It was so nice to sit in Church with our family surrounding us.
We had almost all of our siblings (who live in Utah) with us.
We also had my Grandma and Grandpa Craven there too.
It was so nice to have my Grandparents there, especially since my own parents and in-laws couldn't be there.  It made it feel more like home.
(we missed you Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell)

James gave a great blessing
Some of the things that were said in the blessing were:
That Winston would be blessed with the desire to be obedient
and to listen and heed to the prophet and follow his words and counsels.
He blessed him to have a desire to work hard and have a love of missionary work
also with a desire to know the truthfulness of the gospel
and the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

It was so nice to look up at the circle formed around my sweet Winston. In the circle stood:
James, Grandpa Craven, Mitch, Nick, John, Mike, Bill, Taylor, Sam and Joseph.

The spirit was strong and once again testified to me that this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

After Sacrament meeting we all met back at our place to have a little brunch. 
It was so fun to be surrounded by all my family.
(once again, we truly, truly missed our parents - especially during this special time)


 













 








 Linc was done with his cute tie

 The Men who stood in the circle


 My Amazing Grandparents





 Thanks to everyone who came and who supported us.
I am so grateful for our families
The Gospel
The Priesthood
and of course, my little, eternal family.


No comments:

Post a Comment