Thursday, September 27, 2012

Play Time

Since Winston was born I have been trying to make sure I spend special one on one time with Lincoln. I can only imagine how hard it must be to have a new baby brother in the house who is getting a majority of the attention.

When we first wake up in the morning, Lincoln gets to pick a show to watch, either a movie which is usually either, Lion King, Madagascar, Hortan Hears a Who or Ice Age. Or he will pick to what: Why or Train (PBS shows). During this time I am able to spend some time with Winston feeding and getting him ready. After Lincoln's show we turn off the TV and spend some time together while Winston takes his first morning nap.

Lincoln's favorite activities right now are:  roar (aka...playing dinosaurs), catch with me (aka...playing catch/roll/throw the ball in the kitchen) and cars (playing cars). He also LOVES to ride his bikes and play in the (dirty) water in the gutter outside. He is also loving to color with outside chalk.

I snapped some pictures the other day when we were playing catch. Goodness, I love this boy!











I caught a few pictures of Lincoln when I took him to Thanksgiving Point's Children's Garden after Daddy got home so he could watch Winston.  Lincoln loved playing in the water and being able to run and yell and enjoy his 2 year old self.








xoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment